Indian e-Medical attendant Visa
Indian e-Medical attendant Visa
The Indian e-medical attendant visa is a short term evisa whose only justification is attached to the approval of an e-medical visa for an individual seeking medical attention in India. The ever-growing health sector in India attracts regularly and in large numbers, visitors whose sole intention in the country is to get better from their different ailments. Because of their state of health (fragile, recuperating and largely dependent on relatives during their recovery period), the India government while creating online processed versions of some of her visas; i.e. tourist, business, medical and conference visas thought it wise to add a visa for relatives accompanying sick persons to the fast track e-visa category. On this page, you will learn all you need to know as an individual following an ailing person to India.
Documents needed to apply for an Indian e-Medical attendant visa:
Here are some of the documents required for your e-medical visa application:
- Passport photograph (2in x 2in colored passport with white background, less than 3MB in size, must be in either JPG, PNG, PDF format).
- Scanned copy of your Passport, And your passport should be at least two pages left, and 6 months validity.
- Application details of the e-medical visa holder (the patient).
- Passport details of the e-medical visa holder (the patient).
Indian e-Medical attendant visa application process:
Your visa processing can be completed quickly under these three stages:
- Completing an online Indian visa application
For the completeness of your application, note that the following information will be required:
- Your basic information.
- A working email address.
- International passport information (issue and expiry dates, and passport number).
- The following details of the patient i.e. e-Medical Visa holder
- Visa No. / Application No.
- Passport No.
- Date of birth
- Some yes or no validation questions.
- Preferred port of arrival.
After you provide all the needed information, review all information provided, make a payment (varies from countries) and confirm payment of all fees. Note: Debit/credit card or a PayPal account are acceptable for online payment.
- Your approved India e-Medical attendant ETA will be sent to your email within 24 and 72 hours.
- Be ready for your India trip. Your passport and a copy of your electronic authorization will be requested before you enter India.
Indian e-medical attendant visa is valid for 60 days from the date you arrive in India three entries are allowed.
Other things you should know
- Only two attendants are allowed to accompany a single e-medical visa holder.
- During your stay, you are only permitted to stay with the patient you have accompanied to India.
- On presentation of ETA to the Indian Immigration Officer during your first arrival, an e-Visa stamp with a 60 days validity would be endorsed on your passport.
- Your first arrival in India should be within 4 months of issue of ITA.
- The second and third entry will be granted within validity period stamped on your passport.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that your ETA status is showing GRANTED after registration is completed. Anything other than that will not be tenable for your proposed trip.
- You are not allowed to overstay on each of your trips, such action deliberately or unknowingly attracts heavy fines.
- Since medical trips are available three times a year, medical attendants likewise can apply for India e-medical attendant visas thrice a year. With each having a maximum validity of 60 days.
- An e-medical attendant visa is not allowed for employment, NGO activities or any other unapproved purposes.
- The Indian government may demand from you a proof of fund for your entire stay in India.
- You are required to apply for your e-medical attendant visa not later than 3-5 days before your trip to India.
- Apart from our service fees, your application will require payment of an application fee which depends on your country/territory.
- This visa type is not convertible, non-extendable nor cancelable.
- An e-medical attendant visa holder can be allowed to enter India at the nearest and least busy of the authorized twenty-eight (28) airports and five (5) authorized seaports. Click here to see the designated ports.
- Travelling documents will be presented at your chosen landing port, and your passport stamped with your e-visa.
Visa cost varies from country to country. Click Indian visa fee and know the amount payable for your country.
Emergency e-Medical attendant visa
In emergencies, fast-track visa processing of Indian e-medical attendant visa is possible. Application and approval are usually completed in less than 24 hours. And in extreme cases, maximum of 72 hours. This may come at a slightly higher cost.
FAQs Relating To India e-Medical attendant Visa Application
Rarely so. Your application can be rejected, only if you fail to meet the conditions given by the government of India for all e-visa category of applicant. The other reason will be if the e-Medical Visa holder already has two attendants accompanying him or her.
Unfortunately, no. The rules are clear, only a maximum of two family members who are blood relatives can be issued an e-Medical assistant visa.